!!

Welcome to Dark Wealth! | Register or Sign In!

Welcome to Dark Wealth : The #1 Internet Marketing Forum on The Planet! - You need to Register to View & Contribute on DarkWealth!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
time travel
11-16-2016, 12:42 AM
RE: time travel
Kank is correct, if it ever is possible we will be long gone. Id love for it to become a reality while im alive but i think we are dreaming for our era
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2016, 03:54 AM
would seem unlikely, do heartbeats measure our lives as humans ? and if so, how to change the billions of peoples heartbeats that have lived over the course of history ? would be a heck of a thing, anyway
11-17-2016, 10:23 AM
Time travel or to travel through time is already possible and always has been based on relativity. For example and is it only a simple example, If you were on the moon you would age 1/95 of a second every year less than if you were on Earth compared to Earths time. Imagine if you were on pluto or another further planet. This would technically be classed as time travel.

But for the concept of time travel where you bend space to bring points A and B together, it is only a matter of time before we as a race solve this mystery and start colonizing the universe. Will this happen before the Higgs Boson eats everything around it? Who knows, who cares. The only way for the Human race to survive for eternity is to figure out how to transcend through the multiverse.

11-20-2016, 03:24 AM
It is scientifical proved!

Time is equal or smth like this in mathematics with gravity.

At a moment i saw on national geographic that some guys where on a big mountain and stayed there for a week with a really big time counter. They were travelling in time with about 0.00000002 seconds but still something.

I really think it is possible, in the ideea i am a really big fan of Doctor Who!
11-22-2016, 09:26 PM
The current available technology both in hardware and software make us only dream about Time travel. It is not possible at the present commerically available hardware. But, things will improve when super computers occupy people home for daily uses. Lot of years to go. Things will also take long time to devise a Time travel machine as wee see in movies.

However, Virtual reality can make us dream about Time travelling by artificially making us virtually visit our desired year with the help of Augumentation.

I wish to travel forward.
12-05-2016, 04:08 AM
I don't think it's possible, but ey.. look we're alive, we have discoverd other milky ways, other planets. It can happen.
01-27-2017, 08:59 AM
Its obvious that time travel isnt possible, simply because there are no time travellers here, now. I may not know what love truly is but my kids may and their kids will! They would have come back, to rescue their dead. Go and google "dead before their time"... Celebs like Heath Ledger and Marilyn Monroe, scientists like Mendel and Turing, writers and composers with unfinished works and missing masterpieces. Fermats last theorem!!! Our history is littered witht he bodies of those cut down to youg, taken too soon. Time travellers wouldnt be tourists with cameras, they would be angels of mercy, midwives easing the suffering of the birth of civilization. Death is not the end or even the beginning of the end... it is merely the end of our beginning
01-27-2017, 03:17 PM
(11-17-2016 10:23 AM)IPIKIN Wrote:  Time travel or to travel through time is already possible and always has been based on relativity. For example and is it only a simple example, If you were on the moon you would age 1/95 of a second every year less than if you were on Earth compared to Earths time. Imagine if you were on pluto or another further planet. This would technically be classed as time travel.

But for the concept of time travel where you bend space to bring points A and B together, it is only a matter of time before we as a race solve this mystery and start colonizing the universe. Will this happen before the Higgs Boson eats everything around it? Who knows, who cares. The only way for the Human race to survive for eternity is to figure out how to transcend through the multiverse.

Timed, is defined as different things, to different people, which makes your statement controversial.

God 卐