!!

Welcome to Dark Wealth! | Register or Sign In!

Welcome to Dark Wealth : The #1 Internet Marketing Forum on The Planet! - You need to Register to View & Contribute on DarkWealth!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
time travel
11-09-2016, 07:07 AM
time travel
Do you guys think that time travel will ever be possible? I sure hope so, let me know what you guys think Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

11-09-2016, 07:10 AM
RE: time travel
I don't know, it seems like time is a thing that will take us a looong time to figure out!

PM ME FOR SOCIAL ENGINEERING!
11-09-2016, 07:11 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2016 07:11 AM by BarreG137.)
Well i cant imaging if i´ts ever gonna happen. Beaocuse if one person do time travel then that persons actions will damage the timeline to our dimension. And then our time will start falling apart. Well besides this it is a cool thought though.

Yeah i think that too
11-09-2016, 07:20 AM
I honestly don't think it will become a thing.
I just don't see time as a thing that will go back, and if it does exist in the future then I pray for those who might get injured from it.
11-13-2016, 01:24 AM
Sure it will be possible, time is also a vector which has direction if we can move forwards, we can also move backwards and anyway possible.
11-13-2016, 05:01 AM
Scientifocly anything is possible. But its going to bewired how timetraveling works!!

[Image: aIR0YmA.gif]
Paid Until [OPEN] BTC : 1LpDnxw1BPHUun6ksfmTwx86tnDVaPtByY
11-14-2016, 10:10 AM
I'd like to wish it would be possible but I don't really think in reality it will ever be since time can not be altered to go back or forward to a past or future time unless you are just hallucinating or dreaming

Apply and get accepted under my ref link and I will mentor you too earn $$$ just like me! ($8000+ a month) (Mentoring classes available to non-refs.) : http://fileice.net/?index=ba84881fdc1373660d2d
[Image: 88Y71vI.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

11-15-2016, 04:30 AM
It will be possible , in like 1000 years when we are all dead so it doesn't matter tbh.
11-15-2016, 09:20 AM
Wouldn't we know it was already possible? Someone would have traveled to the past, our present, and let us know right? It would make more sense if any that if time travel was possible it would only be possible to either go back to a past time then return to the time you came from because you can't go to a time in the future that hasn't happened yet right? My head hurts
11-15-2016, 11:47 AM
It wouldnt matter we will all be dead by then or in some secret lab. Try imagine yourself going back in time to chsnge something that went wrong. Nothing changed? Exactly you didnt go back in time or you forgot xD