!!

Welcome to Dark Wealth! | Register or Sign In!

Welcome to Dark Wealth : The #1 Internet Marketing Forum on The Planet! - You need to Register to View & Contribute on DarkWealth!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Cancer
11-09-2016, 07:05 AM
Cancer
Do you guys think that we will ever cure cancer? Let me know what you guys think
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

11-09-2016, 07:13 AM
RE: Cancer
I believe it's already done. But they're worried that if it's released the economy will go to shit because chemo-doctors (idk the right word) and oncologists will lose their jobs.
11-09-2016, 07:14 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2016 07:14 AM by rasmums.)
I think that the cure is already out there but the greedy pharmacie companies are too greddy to use it, since they won't make money if no one has cancer...

(11-09-2016 07:13 AM)Potato Wrote:  I believe it's already done. But they're worried that if it's released the economy will go to shit because chemo-doctors (idk the right word) and oncologists will lose their jobs.

EYYYY SAME ANSWER

PM ME FOR SOCIAL ENGINEERING!
11-09-2016, 07:15 AM
(11-09-2016 07:14 AM)rasmums Wrote:  I think that the cure is already out there but the greedy pharmacie companies are too greddy to use it, since they won't make money if no one has cancer...

(11-09-2016 07:13 AM)Potato Wrote:  I believe it's already done. But they're worried that if it's released the economy will go to shit because chemo-doctors (idk the right word) and oncologists will lose their jobs.

EYYYY SAME ANSWER

Fuck dude. Stop. You're scaring me. We are twins.
11-09-2016, 07:20 AM
I dont believe that cancer is cured because there are many types of cancer. And the weird part is that you cant know where it will occur. So for example if you have a cancer on you Penis the doctors wouldnt know how to cure it besides from trying with chemo-therapy. I saw this documentary and it was about cancer and such
11-09-2016, 07:22 AM
I think a cure will come in due time.
11-09-2016, 07:23 AM
(11-09-2016 07:15 AM)Potato Wrote:  
(11-09-2016 07:14 AM)rasmums Wrote:  I think that the cure is already out there but the greedy pharmacie companies are too greddy to use it, since they won't make money if no one has cancer...

EYYYY SAME ANSWER

Fuck dude. Stop. You're scaring me. We are twins.

Twins Heart

PM ME FOR SOCIAL ENGINEERING!

11-20-2016, 04:18 AM
At a moment I read some infos where it is said that the cure for cancer is kept hidden by the most important politicians or smth like this.

Well, at a moment I think the solution can be not to have cancer from the beggining.
11-25-2016, 10:43 AM
I think there is a cure for cancer, but pharmaceutical companies and other medical giants don't want to divulge it to the public. If they are to do it, it'll affect their business strongly, and they don't want that to happen. Ever heard of natural cures? Many pharma companies disillusioned natural treatment as a hoax, but in fact, some of it has been proven for centuries and its efficacy has been testified by ancient writings. Like for example, the treatment of Malaria found in the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
12-02-2016, 07:52 AM
Well. It's all about money. Whoever does find the cure will obviously charge an absolute shit-ton. What's the point of that? Only the rich people would be able to afford it.

But, honestly. We just got to wait and see.