!!

Welcome to Dark Wealth! | Register or Sign In!

Welcome to Dark Wealth : The #1 Internet Marketing Forum on The Planet! - You need to Register to View & Contribute on DarkWealth!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Helping you save money! ~ Check this!
05-16-2013, 11:07 AM
Helping you save money! ~ Check this!
Save a few bucks on hosting/domains and more!

As the thread states guys, going to give you a website that I sometimes use myself to save a few bucks. As most of you know, hosting and domains are kinda essential and required to earn. Sure, you can use free host and free .tk domains and what not, but once your websites get deleted. Then you are pretty much screwed.

My suggestion is, invest in a host! I personally use HostWinds with the Unlimited Business Plan. I can have as many websites on the host as I want with unlimited domains, unlimited traffic, unlimited disk usage and what not. All that comes in with a nice little price that is only $10 a month.

Anyway, suggesting a host is not what I made this thread about. Going to give you guys a little website. It's main purpose is to share host and domain companies promotional codes. Such as domains for $0.99, host for 3 months for $0.99. All that fun stuff is in there so check the link out.

Look around, maybe you'll find a useful promotion and maybe you'll save a few bucks on the next domain/host or whatever it may be that you will purchase.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ghost#

05-16-2013, 08:53 PM
RE: Helping you save money! ~ Check this!
this , is good share, yea i also use this site to find some codes. thanks for this.
05-18-2013, 07:30 PM
Thank you for sharing this buddy.
05-20-2013, 09:12 PM
thanks for sharing.You the one zexo. Smile

[Image: logo.png]