!!

Welcome to Dark Wealth! | Register or Sign In!

Welcome to Dark Wealth : The #1 Internet Marketing Forum on The Planet! - You need to Register to View & Contribute on DarkWealth!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How much did u got scammed in totaly
11-09-2016, 08:05 AM
RE: How much did u got scammed in totaly
I got scammed for a account in League of Legends. It was worth around 300 dollars and i couldnt do anything about it. I hate these things.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2016, 01:05 AM
Around $60 from 3 different people, although one scammer returned my $10 back after I spammed his skype, also lost about $300 after someone cracked my pass to mail which led to my bitcoin wallet, so yeah rest in peace.
11-15-2016, 09:32 AM
A couple years ago I won a contest on cmxforum.. The admin was in charge of the contest with a 2 btc payout. It was a referral contest. I got the run around for 2 weeks before it all unraveled for both my hope and the admin. He was involved with betcoin poker and was sponsoring a free roll with them at the same time.. The freeroll kept being post poned which is when I contacted bet coin and they had similairstory about the guy also giving them the run around. I found out his name and contacted him a few times but not much has come and I didn't push too hard.. The forum went under almost immediately. It's about time I contact him again though.

11-15-2016, 03:49 PM
About $50 and that considered lot in my country. That time I'm totally a retard, I even follow the scammer order to send him more money.
11-15-2016, 04:03 PM
Around $2000 on HF. Pretty aggrivating. Hate scammers. They piss me off. We want to try to make this forum scammer free.
11-15-2016, 05:12 PM
Because I am not stupid and always check the guy I am dealing with's scam reports (if he has one) and I always check if it is not an impersonator. In my entire online life (Like 12 years or so) I've only been scammed once for $5 by someone who exit scammed. He exit scammed $5 on me.
11-16-2016, 12:35 AM
Ive been scammed a grand total of 2.3btc in my life as a bitcoiner. I had an escrow holding signature campaign funds and he took off with our money
11-16-2016, 12:55 AM
Me YouMeanItYouMeanItYouMeanIt

I was scammed recently around 30 bucks in an instant.
Someone offered me a software where I can earn a little big amount of satoshi daily so I tried to have that and until now he is not sending me that software that he told me, he is still asking for more bucket so I preferred to stop sending him money.
I learned from there now that I can not trust anyone now.HiThereHiThere
11-16-2016, 01:20 AM
(11-16-2016 12:55 AM)brutosBTC Wrote:  Me YouMeanItYouMeanItYouMeanIt

I was scammed recently around 30 bucks in an instant.
Someone offered me a software where I can earn a little big amount of satoshi daily so I tried to have that and until now he is not sending me that software that he told me, he is still asking for more bucket so I preferred to stop sending him money.
I learned from there now that I can not trust anyone now.HiThereHiThere

You shouldnt view it as you cannot trust anyone at all. Do your homework on a user and always use a trusted escrow for a deal. You might pay a small fee but its well worth it to hire an escrow

11-16-2016, 06:20 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2016 06:27 AM by war1974.)
When I first discovered bitcoin online I bought some and got scammed a few sites claiming they can double you investment. I've been scammed about $200 worth of bitcoin trying to make money off of my bought bitcoin. Its sucks when you do get scammed. Just be aware where sites that offer things like to double your investment in a short period of time such as high yield investments programs(HYIP's) as an example.

(11-15-2016 04:03 PM)Ausomefire Wrote:  Around $2000 on HF. Pretty aggrivating. Hate scammers. They piss me off. We want to try to make this forum scammer free.

That's is a good idea to make this site free of scammers. All of us that were scammed in the past don't need them back in our lives again with other scams.