!!

Welcome to Dark Wealth! | Register or Sign In!

Welcome to Dark Wealth : The #1 Internet Marketing Forum on The Planet! - You need to Register to View & Contribute on DarkWealth!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pay Per Click -- PTC Bank
04-10-2015, 01:12 AM
Pay Per Click -- PTC Bank
Join Now and Get Paid to Visit Websites, With PTC Bank

Image At PTC Bank, you get paid to click on ads and visit websites. You simply click a link and view a website for a few seconds to earn money. You don't need any skills. All you need to do is visit the sites we provide you with. You can earn even more by referring friends. Payment requests can be made every 15 days and are processed via Paypal, Payza, Payoneer, Solid Trust Pay and Perfect Money. Minimum payout is $100.00

We have many years experience with operating and participating in successful get-paid-to programs; as such, we have a reputation to keep and will go out of our way to keep members happy! That means reliable payments, quick support and excellent website reliability and uptime.

Are you ready to start making money online with little effort? We are an ideal get-paid-to website that you can trust. We have been around for a while and we actually pay! Don't waste your time with scam sites, join PTC Bank today and start earning real cash now!

Hidden Content:

You must reply to see this content

[Image: 1057180.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: dxlxtxr , Phillyblackice , DjDice

11-07-2016, 10:23 AM
RE: Pay Per Click -- PTC Bank
I have heard that this can make profit. I tried it for myself and made nothing. If your willing to help me figure things out that would help. Thanks!
11-08-2016, 10:16 PM
I might do this idk i have done PTC before
11-29-2016, 07:09 PM
thanks for sharing
11-30-2016, 10:49 AM
Do you also pay in Bitcoin? I don't use PayPal anymore because of the limit. I hope you do because I really want to try the site you mentioned. I would greatly appreciate your reply to my question. Thanks!
12-08-2016, 03:16 PM
(04-10-2015 01:12 AM)dark4teen14 Wrote:  

Image At PTC Bank, you get paid to click on ads and visit websites. You simply click a link and view a website for a few seconds to earn money. You don't need any skills. All you need to do is visit the sites we provide you with. You can earn even more by referring friends. Payment requests can be made every 15 days and are processed via Paypal, Payza, Payoneer, Solid Trust Pay and Perfect Money. Minimum payout is $100.00

We have many years experience with operating and participating in successful get-paid-to programs; as such, we have a reputation to keep and will go out of our way to keep members happy! That means reliable payments, quick support and excellent website reliability and uptime.

Are you ready to start making money online with little effort? We are an ideal get-paid-to website that you can trust. We have been around for a while and we actually pay! Don't waste your time with scam sites, join PTC Bank today and start earning real cash now!

Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

JSNINETYONE
12-21-2016, 12:22 AM
thanks i need money for chrismas bro

01-01-2017, 03:49 PM
gvvgug
01-02-2017, 09:06 PM

01-03-2017, 10:45 AM

Im in

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FileIce doesn't pay erver download? Skidrow 10 120 06-14-2014 05:31 PM
Last Post: hav0c
Smile PTC PAYS $1 DAILY No Min Payout wisejoy93 7 279 06-14-2014 03:40 PM
Last Post: Drake
Thumbs Up CASHNHITS Best PTC Site ever (Payment Proof Included) wisejoy93 0 108 07-15-2013 04:46 AM
Last Post: wisejoy93
  PTC PAYS $0.2+ DAILY wisejoy93 6 171 06-13-2013 01:26 AM
Last Post: Dinsh