!!

Welcome to Dark Wealth! | Register or Sign In!

Welcome to Dark Wealth : The #1 Internet Marketing Forum on The Planet! - You need to Register to View & Contribute on DarkWealth!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My way to earn money
01-15-2015, 05:24 AM
My way to earn money
Hello,

I know lots of people here are looking for some ways to earn money online from their home. Here is a quick presentation of the concept of the opportunity which can help you earning money online :

From the moment you are of age and in 164 countries worldwide.

The company offers to anyone who wants it; to finance products.

If you choose to fund these products, they will be initially given to customers.

So be reassured immediatly, you won't have to manage the customers, the company found them even before you hear about the concept.

Customers will receive the products that you have funded, in exchange they will be engaged during 48 months to pay a monthly fee for the service that goes with the product.

As YOU have funded the product, you are in contract with the company for 12 months. In other words the company will generate cash through the products that you have funded and will split it 50/50 with you.

50% for you and 50% for the company. So that's why we have a guaranteed income for 12 months.

PM me if interested. I would really appreciate to speak to you about it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply