!!

Welcome to Dark Wealth! | Register or Sign In!

Welcome to Dark Wealth : The #1 Internet Marketing Forum on The Planet! - You need to Register to View & Contribute on DarkWealth!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Semipilot] Probux method | $30 a day | Method in thread |
06-14-2014, 09:35 PM
[Semipilot] Probux method | $30 a day | Method in thread |
Hey everybody. This is tutorial on how to make lots of money on Probux.

What is probux?
Probux is a PPC (Pay per click) site that gives you money for clicking ads. It is one of the legit websites and one of the best PPC sites.

THE METHOD

Go and register at probux (please use my refferal link to support me) *CLICK*. When you register just click View ads and click on every ad and wait 5-30 seconds, as offered.

When you reach $0.60 (Should happen in few day if active) go to Rent Refferaks and buy 3 refferals. The stattistics should be like this when you guy the refferals:
3 Rented Referrals x 6 clicks at $0.005 each = $0.09 / day
Clicking ads assigned to you, approx $0.09 / day
For a total of $0.18 / day.

Then save up $2.00 and buy 10 refferals. That should look like this:
13 Rented Referrals x 6 clicks at $0.005 each = $0.39 / day
Clicking ads assigned to you, approx $0.09 / day
For a total of $1.29 / day.

Continue this untill you reach 200 refferals. When you reach 200 refferals you should save up money and buy golden account. Then you can have 1000 refferals that gives you:
= 1000 Rented Referrals x 6 clicks at $0.005 each = $30.00 / day
= total of $930 / month.

Just make sure you enable "Autopay" option to get the refferals auto renew themselves.

I hope this tutorial helped you guys. Please sign up under my refferal to support me. Thanks in advance. If you need help just PM me. he stats are without recycling refferals and if they all click the ads. But as you put Autopay option you dont have to worry about that problem.

Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TOP] Thor's Referal Program + Giveback - Goal $500/Day Thor 1 54 06-17-2014 06:31 PM
Last Post: Cokaxd
Smile [NEW] EvanC's $100 - $1000 a day! [HOT!] NASA 18 598 06-30-2013 12:40 PM
Last Post: Dark_Gravity