!!

Welcome to Dark Wealth! | Register or Sign In!

Welcome to Dark Wealth : The #1 Internet Marketing Forum on The Planet! - You need to Register to View & Contribute on DarkWealth!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Looking for Staff for DW.
11-15-2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Looking for Staff for DW.
This is what I am trying to be. This forum has lots of potential and staff just seems like a spot I would love to be in. Will continue to be HQ and work hard my friend!

As for all the rest of you work hard and try to get that spot. Staff is very important in this forum. But you have to be serious and ready to do business.

Goodnight, for now, will be om later!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2016, 02:11 AM
Im interested in a staff position here as well. Just found this place yesterday but if im needed feel free to message me
11-16-2016, 04:43 AM
(11-16-2016 02:11 AM)yahoo Wrote:  Im interested in a staff position here as well. Just found this place yesterday but if im needed feel free to message me
Be HQ and work hard. Also, before we even consider a member to be staff you must have made a significant contribution. Thanks!
11-16-2016, 04:48 AM
You keep saying we we but you told me through pm an hour ago you were not part of stuff but now you're saying "before we consider"
11-16-2016, 07:32 AM
Because when I say "we" I mean us as a community. Not only stacks decides who becomes staff. We see who puts in work and we tell stacks.

02-09-2017, 03:11 AM
I will def be active and down to help ya bro!