!!

Welcome to Dark Wealth! | Register or Sign In!

Welcome to Dark Wealth : The #1 Internet Marketing Forum on The Planet! - You need to Register to View & Contribute on DarkWealth!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
How to recieve in post safely
12-24-2016, 09:53 PM
How to recieve in post safely
Hey swim wants to recieve something in mail and wants to avoid all risk. So he tells seller to put a fake name with his home address but in his country packages gets a paper in his post box to pick up from the post office. Sometimes there they ask for id number and signature which is what he is worried about. If he gives real id and signature can he still deny it and say it wasnt his and avoid risk or is this too risky? Any advice much appricated on what to do to stay safe
Cheers
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

12-24-2016, 11:32 PM
RE: How to recieve in post safely
Use your real info so can pick up from post office

Apply and get accepted under my ref link and I will mentor you too earn $$$ just like me! ($8000+ a month) (Mentoring classes available to non-refs.) : http://fileice.net/?index=ba84881fdc1373660d2d
[Image: 88Y71vI.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-25-2016, 01:18 AM
(12-24-2016 09:53 PM)scopus Wrote:  Hey swim wants to recieve something in mail and wants to avoid all risk. So he tells seller to put a fake name with his home address but in his country packages gets a paper in his post box to pick up from the post office. Sometimes there they ask for id number and signature which is what he is worried about. If he gives real id and signature can he still deny it and say it wasnt his and avoid risk or is this too risky? Any advice much appricated on what to do to stay safe
Cheers

(12-24-2016 11:32 PM)StacksAMilli Wrote:  Use your real info so can pick up from post office
Wont that make him liable for the package and not be able to deny it belongs to him? He will make sure first no polie there or anything but hes worried perhaps will create in the system a warrant for arrest, not sure if they do that..please clarify if any risks in providing real info at post office. Thannks
12-25-2016, 06:30 AM
(12-25-2016 01:18 AM)scopus Wrote:  
(12-24-2016 09:53 PM)scopus Wrote:  Hey swim wants to recieve something in mail and wants to avoid all risk. So he tells seller to put a fake name with his home address but in his country packages gets a paper in his post box to pick up from the post office. Sometimes there they ask for id number and signature which is what he is worried about. If he gives real id and signature can he still deny it and say it wasnt his and avoid risk or is this too risky? Any advice much appricated on what to do to stay safe
Cheers

(12-24-2016 11:32 PM)StacksAMilli Wrote:  Use your real info so can pick up from post office
Wont that make him liable for the package and not be able to deny it belongs to him? He will make sure first no polie there or anything but hes worried perhaps will create in the system a warrant for arrest, not sure if they do that..please clarify if any risks in providing real info at post office. Thannks

They can't prove you actually ordered it until you admit it or accept the package, and open it and use it or suspiciously move it

Apply and get accepted under my ref link and I will mentor you too earn $$$ just like me! ($8000+ a month) (Mentoring classes available to non-refs.) : http://fileice.net/?index=ba84881fdc1373660d2d
12-25-2016, 07:29 AM
(12-25-2016 06:30 AM)StacksAMilli Wrote:  
Cheers

They can't prove you actually ordered it until you admit it or accept the package, and open it and use it or suspiciously move it

Thanks so much thats good to hear! Last question what would be wiser to do after he picks it up. Hold onto it at home and wait a few days to open it or immidiately drop it off at a safe place away from home and then if questioned about it say threw it away?
12-25-2016, 07:58 AM
(12-25-2016 07:29 AM)scopus Wrote:  
Cheers

Thanks so much thats good to hear! Last question what would be wiser to do after he picks it up. Hold onto it at home and wait a few days to open it or immidiately drop it off at a safe place away from home and then if questioned about it say threw it away?

Don't open it, and act is if you have a plan to return it to the post office to return to sender.

12-25-2016, 08:51 PM
(12-25-2016 07:58 AM)StacksAMilli Wrote:  
Cheers

Don't open it, and act is if you have a plan to return it to the post office to return to sender.

Hey just saw this documentary shows a guy shipped a package to himself via fake names. When he went to pick it up the post office guy asked is this u, he said no im picking it up for a friend. He signed for the package wrote on the list its not his package. Never opened it and as he was walking away got arrested and locked up for almost 4 years. Seems like he did everything recommended but got locked up anyway. What was his mistake and How to avoid if for example they ask my friend is this you on the package?
Thanks

https://youtu.be/ihs3oOXA2L8

12-26-2016, 02:16 PM
(12-25-2016 08:51 PM)scopus Wrote:  
(12-25-2016 07:58 AM)StacksAMilli Wrote:  
(12-25-2016 01:18 AM)scopus Wrote:  Wont that make him liable for the package and not be able to deny it belongs to him? He will make sure first no polie there or anything but hes worried perhaps will create in the system a warrant for arrest, not sure if they do that..please clarify if any risks in providing real info at post office. Thannks

Hey just saw this documentary shows a guy shipped a package to himself via fake names. When he went to pick it up the post office guy asked is this u, he said no im picking it up for a friend. He signed for the package wrote on the list its not his package. Never opened it and as he was walking away got arrested and locked up for almost 4 years. Seems like he did everything recommended but got locked up anyway. What was his mistake and How to avoid if for example they ask my friend is this you on the package?
Thanks

https://youtu.be/ihs3oOXA2L8

I'll check it out, it looks like it's in South Korea not North America