!!

Welcome to Dark Wealth! | Register or Sign In!

Welcome to Dark Wealth : The #1 Internet Marketing Forum on The Planet! - You need to Register to View & Contribute on DarkWealth!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tom Clancy's The Division
12-05-2016, 03:06 PM
Tom Clancy's The Division
So The Division has been out for awhile and recently released Survival Mode. Who else is enjoying this game? I currently have a couple weeks worth of game time playing it on Xbox One. If you are looking for people to play with let me know by PM. Please include your gear score so I and the people I play with don't pull you into anything so high leveled that you can't do anything.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

12-05-2016, 05:02 PM
RE: Tom Clancy's The Division
I will probably buy it soon to just play with you. I had it on PC but I sold my PC.
12-05-2016, 11:39 PM
Used to love the Tom Clancy games, haven't played in a long time.. My favourite was Rainbow Six Vegas

Apply and get accepted under my ref link and I will mentor you too earn $$$ just like me! ($8000+ a month) (Mentoring classes available to non-refs.) : http://fileice.net/?index=ba84881fdc1373660d2d
[Image: 88Y71vI.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-16-2016, 11:40 AM
I don't know if this is the game you're talking about Stack, but here is a direct link to Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Vegas PSP ISO. You only need an emulator to play it. You can download that PSP emulator here.
01-18-2017, 02:06 AM
I really love the division but not on console , i think it's better on computer because you can get more fps and it's a way better to play fps like this !