!!

Welcome to Dark Wealth! | Register or Sign In!

Welcome to Dark Wealth : The #1 Internet Marketing Forum on The Planet! - You need to Register to View & Contribute on DarkWealth!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
FileIce.net
11-28-2016, 05:46 AM
Sad FileIce.net
I remember those times when FileIce was, maybe, the best PPD network. The forum community there was very active and helpful. There was a lot of tutorials and guides for beginners to start making money. This was 3-4 years ago.

Nowadays there's literally nothing, the forum is dead, the top earners earn only a few hundred dollars per month, compared to the past, when they earned a few thousand dollars. I don't know what's wrong, maybe there are a lot of other networks which are better, or maybe Pay Per Download networks aren't that popular anymore.

From what I heard they still pay, but their customer service is really weak. They are also promising a FI2.0 version of the site since I don't know how much years. Hopefully the update will make the network popular and active again. I'm also a member of this PPD, I was actively reading the forum when there was still activity, but I was so lazy, I only made very little money.

So, what do you think of this? How and why did it become an inactive network? Is someone still using it?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply