!!

Welcome to Dark Wealth! | Register or Sign In!

Welcome to Dark Wealth : The #1 Internet Marketing Forum on The Planet! - You need to Register to View & Contribute on DarkWealth!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BITKONG.COM
11-18-2016, 04:14 AM
BITKONG.COM
[Image: bitkong-review.png]

What is BitKong?

BitKong is a bitcoin game website that allows you to deposit a small amount of bitcoins or use the faucet and make your bitcoins grow by playing their highly addicting game. This game is basically a Bitcoin slot machine controlled by a monkey lol. The Bitcoin is broken down into "bits". 1 bit is approximately equal to 0.000001 BTC.

How BitKong Works:

The first thing you would have to do is deposit bitcoins and select either Easy, Medium or Hard mode. Then you pick the amount of bits that you would like to bet. You can also use the claim faucet instead of depositing bitcoins, especially if you're a first time user. You can claim FREE 20 ƀits every 10 minutes if you login through facebook. If you don't login through facebook users will can FREE 10 ƀits every 60 minutes. Therefore, its better if you login through facebook to upgrade your faucet to 20 ƀits every 10 minutes and become eligible for the bonuses too.

Mode Differences

Easy Mode: 3 columns of panels, 2/3 winning panels per row, smaller earnings
Medium Mode: 2 columns of panels, 1/2 winning panels per row, larger earnings
Hard Mode: 3 columns of panels, 1/3 winning panels per row, largest earnings

So, the harder the mode = higher risk, but also higher reward.

[Image: what-is-bit-kong.png]

When you press Play, you will then have to click either of the two panels on the bottom row. If you clicked the correct panel, you will see a banana that will symbolize that you won and your bitcoins will be multiplied by 1.98.

You can either chose to keep playing or withdraw your winnings.

[Image: what-bitkong-is.png]

Yes, it's as easy as that, if you click the correct panel in the next row, your earnings will be multiplied by 1.98 again. BUT, if you click the wrong panel, you will lose all of your earnings.

Referral/Affiliate Program

In my opinion, the affiliate program for BitKong is the best way to earn money because it wont cost you anything and it allows you to earn passively. It is using a technique called Affiliate Marketing, except rather than recommending products or services in a particular niche of your interest, you will be promoting the BitKong program and referring people to join.

How It Works

When you register and become a member of BitKong. You will receive an affiliate link. Then you are able to promote the BitKong program on social media platforms, other websites, etc.

When someone clicks on your affiliate link, they will be sent to the BitKong website. If they decide to sign-up and become a member as well, they will become your direct referral. Everytime that your direct referrals make a bet, you will earn 0.25% of their bet. That 0.25% is from the 1% edge that the house has on the games.

BitKong might not have the best affiliate program out there, but it is definitely the best way to boost your earnings for free. It may not seem like much, but if you learn how to consistently get direct referrals, it can add up into a rather large passive income stream.

Who is BitKong for?

BitKong is for people that want to make some money without putting any effort or time into it. I am not going to lie, it is definitely an addicting game and is a lot of fun to play.

Just remember: only spend as much as you can afford to lose.

Here are some tips to consider when you play:

- Only bet as much as you can afford to lose
- Make sure you withdraw your Bitcoins after each game
- Record the amount of money you have deposited
- Make sure to to monitor how much you are up or down

In my opinion, instead of spending your time gambling with your money, you are better off spending that time on establishing a passive income stream that will last a lifetime. If this is something that interests you, check out it out by clicking the link below.

https://bitkong.com/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

11-20-2016, 03:17 AM
RE: BITKONG.COM
It is so nice cause you have that version in facebook too. It is making the gambling much easier!

Even so the easy way can be really ridicoulus at a moment I tried to double my investment 20mbtc and lost everything in less than 3 minutes just on easy.

Couldn't get the bananas Sad

Still a nice website with a good ideea of script.
11-21-2016, 03:17 AM
Nice design and that stuff, but... the most important thing, does it pay? is it trustworthy?

Long live to Lewandowski
11-21-2016, 03:32 PM
I feel that its trustworthy and they pay when you make withdrawals. I've only been using the faucet so I was getting lucky at the time when I was playing, withdrawing at the minimum + 200 bit fee. Here's a screenshot of my winnings, a partial screenshot from 18 days ago when I was on a win streak. lol

http://prntscr.com/d9u82g