!!

Welcome to Dark Wealth! | Register or Sign In!

Welcome to Dark Wealth : The #1 Internet Marketing Forum on The Planet! - You need to Register to View & Contribute on DarkWealth!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Explore, build and win real cash
11-16-2016, 01:57 AM
Explore, build and win real cash
HI, everyone thought this might interest people. Latest anno1777labs game, anyone ever try market glory, etc...same game type but it only started recently.

Explore the map and find gold, work to increase your gold to buy items or invest/open business or buy shares in company's.
The games have all kinds of possibilities to earn, then exchange your gold to $ $ and withdraw in bitcoin. (note:large withdrawals seem to be done manually)
Support does respond to issues usually within a day or two.

Although I have withdrawn successfully from site, USE CAUTION, when considering investing in this or any site.

http://www.GoldSmugglers.com/?i=70

The games have all kinds of possibilities to earn, then exchange your gold to $ $ and withdraw in bitcoin. (note:large withdrawals seem to be done manually)
Support does respond to issues usually within a day or two.

Good luck and let me know what you think please, thanks

http://www.GoldSmugglers.com/?i=70
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

11-16-2016, 02:07 AM
RE: Explore, build and win real cash
Sites like this are usually a ponzi scheme type. You have to buy upgrades to earn something decent and very rarely do you ever break even.

If you got time to blow and wanna messa round free give this a try, but dont expect massive returns
11-16-2016, 02:49 AM
(11-16-2016 02:07 AM)yahoo Wrote:  Sites like this are usually a ponzi scheme type. You have to buy upgrades to earn something decent and very rarely do you ever break even.

If you got time to blow and wanna messa round free give this a try, but dont expect massive returns

Good point, was thinking of looking at it more like a faucet, if you can check in once or twice a day to work or search for gold, over a month or two you could get small amount of bitcoin. I don't think your going to be doing $100's a month like a few similar sites post.
1 gold at around $7 atm, reinvesting gold early (products,eg. clothes,jewellery)to get more energy you can get up to and over 0.1 gold a day, adds up, could be some easy cheesy btc if you have the time and nothing better to do.
12-03-2016, 03:29 PM
Evil

New update out, now you can also buy guns/ammo to kill zombies, open chests to get gold, also noticed they have more payment methods other than bitcoin available cashout is only $10
12-03-2016, 03:37 PM
It's a trusted I already have received payment without spending money! For more info about Anno games visit this blog http://moneygamesincome.blogspot.com/

12-05-2016, 04:06 AM
I might try it for fun, not sure though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  0.0005 BONUS EVERY ROUND...and chance to win by playing your ☆0.001☆ brutosBTC 0 48 11-24-2016 11:54 PM
Last Post: brutosBTC
  ★ ★ Design Dark Wealth Advertisement Banners WIN $$$ ★ ★ StacksAMilli 67 3,233 11-15-2016 08:50 PM
Last Post: simeon4real
  ★ ★ Be The Top Referrer of the Month : Win Prizes! ★ ★ StacksAMilli 56 2,109 11-15-2016 08:36 PM
Last Post: simeon4real