!!

Welcome to Dark Wealth! | Register or Sign In!

Welcome to Dark Wealth : The #1 Internet Marketing Forum on The Planet! - You need to Register to View & Contribute on DarkWealth!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Offering escrow services for currency trades
11-16-2016, 01:48 AM
Offering escrow services for currency trades
Im yahoo62278 from bitcointalk. Anyone that wishes to verify this may do so by messaging me there.

Rather then open this section up and read this user or that user was scammed i am offering to be escrow for your currency trades.

How does this work? I will only hold btc for users. If you wish to buy or sell btc, you find your buyer or seller. I will hold the btc, and when buyer or seller confirms they received the agreed upon payment i will release the btc.

There will be a minimum 1% fee for anyone who uses tis service
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

11-16-2016, 02:01 AM
RE: Offering escrow services for currency trades
(11-16-2016 01:48 AM)yahoo Wrote:  Im yahoo62278 from bitcointalk. Anyone that wishes to verify this may do so by messaging me there.

Rather then open this section up and read this user or that user was scammed i am offering to be escrow for your currency trades.

How does this work? I will only hold btc for users. If you wish to buy or sell btc, you find your buyer or seller. I will hold the btc, and when buyer or seller confirms they received the agreed upon payment i will release the btc.

There will be a minimum 1% fee for anyone who uses tis service

Yes This will be great to start escrowing some here,
You better put your link here so that you can be contacted fast as one-click-away.
I guess this will be start of having rules here in terms of trading.
Hoping that the people will be open-minded with this terms.

Good Luck Sir
11-16-2016, 02:34 AM
RE: Offering escrow services for currency trades
I can confirm this UP is who he says he is and has excellent reputation