!!

Welcome to Dark Wealth! | Register or Sign In!

Welcome to Dark Wealth : The #1 Internet Marketing Forum on The Planet! - You need to Register to View & Contribute on DarkWealth!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
What's your opinion of gun control?
11-15-2016, 11:03 AM
What's your opinion of gun control?
"Guns are made for one purpose, and that purpose is to kill.
I believe that guns are not weapons, they are tools. How they are used is up to the person holding it.
Guns are especially dangerous in the hands of people who don't know how to use them (i.e., kids and teenagers) as well as those who are mentally ill and/or have a temper problem.
Gun control will not stop violence because a violent person doesn’t need a gun to be violent.
After the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, support for gun control increased dramatically.

Generally in America, the support for gun control has outweighed the support for gun rights.
Are gun control laws constitutional?
What would be your ideal set of laws regarding firearms?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

11-15-2016, 11:04 AM
RE: What's your opinion of gun control?
Are you from america? The support for gun control is not even close to the suport for gun rights.
11-15-2016, 11:25 AM
People don't need guns, guns permissions are made for killers. They should delete it

Long live to Lewandowski
11-15-2016, 11:51 AM
Im fine with the laws currently own a gun dont go waving it around.
11-15-2016, 10:07 PM
I feel like a person should have the right to protect themselves. Alot of people buy guns to try and look cool to their friends though. I see people weekly posts on facebook and other social media outlets, pics of them looking "cool" with their guns. IMO these are the morons who are gonna do something stupid with a gun.

If you own a gun for hunting, home protection, or for a job i think youre fine. Just dont feel anyone needs to carry it around in public unless its for a job purpose
11-20-2016, 04:06 AM
There are many mad people on this world. You can't just give free weapons to people on shops. It's real that all you need to kill a person is a knife but ..with guns everywhere they will feel more powerful.

I'm totally against this law!
01-18-2017, 02:48 AM
i think guns need to get deleted but now lot of americans have guns so really hard to delete all guns in USA