!!

Welcome to Dark Wealth! | Register or Sign In!

Welcome to Dark Wealth : The #1 Internet Marketing Forum on The Planet! - You need to Register to View & Contribute on DarkWealth!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Suggestion
11-15-2016, 05:02 AM
Suggestion
I think an amazing idea for this forum would be a buyers bay for sure! Let me know what you all think below.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

11-15-2016, 06:18 AM
RE: Suggestion
There already is a buyer bay just look at the marketplace tab man..

Apply and get accepted under my ref link and I will mentor you too earn $$$ just like me! ($8000+ a month) (Mentoring classes available to non-refs.) : http://fileice.net/?index=ba84881fdc1373660d2d
[Image: 88Y71vI.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-15-2016, 10:58 AM
What about restricting user's threads? i mean, only create threads if you have 50+ posts or something like that, everyone can scam there easily :/

Long live to Lewandowski
11-15-2016, 11:02 AM
How about some type of escrow system? Using even the most reputable users is not safe.. Just google master-p bitcointalk if you're not familiar with that.. If you're going to be making trades with strangers I highly highly suggest doing your homework on them.
11-15-2016, 12:10 PM
(11-15-2016 11:02 AM)Donald trump Wrote:  How about some type of escrow system? Using even the most reputable users is not safe.. Just google master-p bitcointalk if you're not familiar with that.. If you're going to be making trades with strangers I highly highly suggest doing your homework on them.
I like your thinking. Scamming is always possible and here at Darkwealth we do imply that you deal with caution. Also, if you do have a scam make sure to warn everyone in some way.