!!

Welcome to Dark Wealth! | Register or Sign In!

Welcome to Dark Wealth : The #1 Internet Marketing Forum on The Planet! - You need to Register to View & Contribute on DarkWealth!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hillary Clinton Now up over 500,000 votes over Trump
11-15-2016, 04:23 AM
Sad Hillary Clinton Now up over 500,000 votes over Trump
Hillary Clinton has now a solid 500,000 vote lead over Donald Trump , but lost the election which is why so many people are protesting and rioting in the streets. With the American democracy , you can still win the popular vote but loose the election so my question is for those who dont live in the US , do you agree with this system?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

11-15-2016, 04:29 AM
RE: Hillary Clinton Now up over 500,000 votes over Trump
I don't know what to believe in bro, everyone's got good reasoning to everything lol and if you say one thing you'll piss off a different person who thinks another way

Apply and get accepted under my ref link and I will mentor you too earn $$$ just like me! ($8000+ a month) (Mentoring classes available to non-refs.) : http://fileice.net/?index=ba84881fdc1373660d2d
[Image: 88Y71vI.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-15-2016, 08:23 AM
I personally believe that it shouldn't be up to an electorial college no matter who won. Its not really democracy.
11-15-2016, 10:30 AM
In my opinion it should go by the number of votes. I can see how they use the electoral college system or whatever it is called. If you look at the votes for clinton a majority came from the same states, where as Trump had more states vote for him. Meaning that even small communities get a say as long as they have a college vote.
- An observation by someone not in the U.S
11-15-2016, 10:32 AM
Yes it is a democracy. Why should people in California and new York with incredibly high populations have so much more of a say than people in say montana? People in metro vs rural areas have clearly different lifestyles and therefore have different wants and needs so they have different views. It is a way for each state in the union to feel like they actually have a voice in the democracy
11-15-2016, 10:51 AM
(11-15-2016 10:32 AM)Donald trump Wrote:  Yes it is a democracy. Why should people in California and new York with incredibly high populations have so much more of a say than people in say montana? People in metro vs rural areas have clearly different lifestyles and therefore have different wants and needs so they have different views. It is a way for each state in the union to feel like they actually have a voice in the democracy

That's why democracy sucks, everyone have a different lifestyle and education, a lot of people vote only for populism and know nothing about what are they doing. Dodgy

Long live to Lewandowski
11-15-2016, 10:53 AM
(11-15-2016 10:51 AM)macr1408 Wrote:  
(11-15-2016 10:32 AM)Donald trump Wrote:  Yes it is a democracy. Why should people in California and new York with incredibly high populations have so much more of a say than people in say montana? People in metro vs rural areas have clearly different lifestyles and therefore have different wants and needs so they have different views. It is a way for each state in the union to feel like they actually have a voice in the democracy

That's why democracy sucks, everyone have a different lifestyle and education, a lot of people vote only for populism and know nothing about what are they doing. Dodgy

That's why we have term limits. We certainly do not want a dictatorship.

11-15-2016, 11:53 AM
Well if a candidate wins the heart of a massive state they pretty much have a massive lead like in Hilarys case and so other states wont matter in the outcome.
11-20-2016, 04:10 AM
Well, it is their system. They learned to handle a situation like this. When they are doing their maths they are thinking about this system.

Personally I'm totally agree with this system. In USA there are small and big states and all of them should have a point of view regarding the president.
01-18-2017, 02:47 AM
let's see what happen in 3 days when trump will definitely become president but it's going to be hard tiems for USA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TRUMP luckycow 5 40 01-18-2017 02:53 AM
Last Post: mfanfan85
  trump should win joep 4 24 11-09-2016 10:38 PM
Last Post: WAggfagg
  FBI Close Hillary Case [Again] Ausomefire 6 44 11-09-2016 01:45 AM
Last Post: joep