!!

Welcome to Dark Wealth! | Register or Sign In!

Welcome to Dark Wealth : The #1 Internet Marketing Forum on The Planet! - You need to Register to View & Contribute on DarkWealth!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lucid Dreaming
12-05-2016, 04:10 AM
RE: Lucid Dreaming
My dreams are weird. I'm flying and then I got shot out the fly when I fall on the ground my body acts like it just fell, feels weird but damn it feels good.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2016, 01:27 PM
I've tried it, but it's never worked for me unfortunately :c
12-05-2016, 02:28 PM
I have had a lucid dream or two before. Granted I do not get much sleep due to Insomnia brought on by PTSD.

01-03-2017, 04:05 AM
One time I remember I was in my dream and it was on a train with outside craters and like a big wagon in the back. And I just remember around the train while it was going it was so forestry and really just a nature biome that I was in. It looked very cool and real, really peaceful and cool looking biome that I was in. Anyways I remember just thinking to myself inside the dream "is this real" and after a few seconds I came to realization that I was in the dream. After that, I immediately became very happy because I felt so safe and invincible in the dream. I knew that nothing in the dream could ever hurt me and I'm basically God in the realm. In my dream I felt myself waking up and I really didn't want to wake up. I was having so much fun I would have been happy just not waking up and dieing tbh if I could just stay in that dream. Anyways, I woke up very happy and with a great attitude. Not sure what triggered the lucid dream it just came to me naturally.