!!

Welcome to Dark Wealth! | Register or Sign In!

Welcome to Dark Wealth : The #1 Internet Marketing Forum on The Planet! - You need to Register to View & Contribute on DarkWealth!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Lucid Dreaming
11-13-2016, 10:34 PM
Lucid Dreaming
Have any of yous every experienced lucid dreaming I have been trying for around a week to do it but had no luck tonight im going to try the counting method.

If you have any tips Put them below

Or If you have any crazy stories also write them below Dodgy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

11-14-2016, 10:03 AM
RE: Lucid Dreaming
I had a lucid dream last night but I can't remember what it was about but I remember that I did half a good dream last night that was very lucid in detail and felt like real life, it had something to do with buying something at a store

Apply and get accepted under my ref link and I will mentor you too earn $$$ just like me! ($8000+ a month) (Mentoring classes available to non-refs.) : http://fileice.net/?index=ba84881fdc1373660d2d
[Image: 88Y71vI.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-15-2016, 09:22 AM
If you are serious about lucid dreaming I suggest reading this Reddit post.. It will seriously help you out. If links are not allowed like this my Apologies just Google Reddit lucid dreaming
https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/4...ounder_of/
11-15-2016, 09:46 AM
I have done it without trying before but when I try it won't work. Would really love to astral project.
11-15-2016, 10:02 AM
i had a dream last night that the opps shot me in the streets
11-15-2016, 10:07 AM
For me it is very difficult to lucid dream, when i lucid dream i wasn't even thinking of it. My tips for you are try to be relaxed.
11-15-2016, 12:27 PM
There are lots of tutorials, methods, even apps that's help you to have a lucid dream, just google it.

11-15-2016, 12:58 PM
Check it out on google or reddit as users have reccomended. These sites will help out. Had problems with this before.
11-20-2016, 03:26 AM
Well, I have this everytime and the problem is that I always remember my dreams.

It is said that we are dreaming at least 12 times a night but we remember only the last one.

I don't know if this stuff is real but I always remember what I dreamed about Smile
11-22-2016, 11:21 PM
I haven't been very successful in trying out that. May be I don't know or not aware of doing it right.

The comment so far above didn't reveal any right method or the tips to do it the right way.

Don't close this thread. I hope people in future may come up with good suggestions.

I'm looking for it like you do.