!!

Welcome to Dark Wealth! | Register or Sign In!

Welcome to Dark Wealth : The #1 Internet Marketing Forum on The Planet! - You need to Register to View & Contribute on DarkWealth!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Amazon Swegway Refund Method
11-13-2016, 05:21 AM
Amazon Swegway Refund Method
As you guys know, amazon has recently been giving lots of refunds for their swegways which have been burning and catching on fire, today Ill teach you exactly how to do that and keep your swegway
1. If you baught a swegway before the date of July 1 2016 you are qualified to receive a refund from amazon.
2. Call amazon (Once you call amazon you must state that there was a malfunction with your swegway and that you would like a refund)
3. Ask if you could get the refund in amazon credits . They will say yes , and they will say that you do not need to return the product because of its faulty nature.
4. Enjoy your money and fully working swegway.

I did this method for the 5 swegsways I baught , and now have over 3000$ in amazon credits and still get to keep the product , so basically Im making money.

If you have any questions on how to do anything I stated above please don't hesistate to ask me!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

11-15-2016, 11:00 AM
RE: Amazon Swegway Refund Method
before July 1? it's a bit late, anyway thanks for sharing, would this work with other items?

Long live to Lewandowski
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amazon refund method Toncekkk 13 727 03-14-2017 06:12 AM
Last Post: kixxif74
  (Amazing) Free Coke Method | Unlimited Coke Pantsu 0 82 01-20-2017 05:16 AM
Last Post: Pantsu