!!

Welcome to Dark Wealth! | Register or Sign In!

Welcome to Dark Wealth : The #1 Internet Marketing Forum on The Planet! - You need to Register to View & Contribute on DarkWealth!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Affialite Program
11-20-2016, 05:44 AM
Affialite Program
Who make profits from affialite ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

11-20-2016, 05:47 AM
RE: Affialite Program
Gambling affiliate or affiliate marketing in general?

Apply and get accepted under my ref link and I will mentor you too earn $$$ just like me! ($8000+ a month) (Mentoring classes available to non-refs.) : http://fileice.net/?index=ba84881fdc1373660d2d
[Image: 88Y71vI.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-22-2016, 10:59 PM
A lot of people are making good money from affiliate marketing since the affiliate marketing started.

However, there are stiff competition from affiliation providers and seekers. That will tend you lose your profits in long time.

You need to use lot of tactics from white, grey and black hat models to attract people. You need to revise your plans to target customers regularly.

Regarding, the affiliate payments from this forum administrator, ask a question in separate thread or PM stacks.
12-06-2016, 01:14 AM
I have, first one was only $65, had made a blog, threw up some affiliate links and someone made an ebay purchase through it, that's all it takes to get hooked. I like ebay affiliate, as it pays into paypal account. You can promote almost anything and link it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thor's Iron Bank Program: Free Money $$ for Advanced CPA/PPD earners Thor 0 65 06-18-2014 03:39 AM
Last Post: Thor
  [TOP] Thor's Referal Program + Giveback - Goal $500/Day Thor 1 66 06-17-2014 06:31 PM
Last Post: Cokaxd